About Utoya’s 100 mg Jumbo Fruit Slice Candy – THC-O Edible Candy
Packaging Type: Mylar Bag
Amount Per Package: 5 pieces
THC-O Per Gummy: 100 mg
THC-O Per Unit: 500 mg
THC-O Edible gummies are here and ready to take you on a fun euphoric adventure! These gummies are great for an uplifted, and ready to take on the day feeling!
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors including (red 40, yellow 6, yellow 5, blue 1). Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.
Approximately 100 mg Delta 8 THC per gummy 500 per bag 2.2 Ounce
Nutritional Info: Serving size 1/2 to 1 piece, 5 per container. Calories 45.
Carbs 12 or 4% Percent of added sugar 38g. Total sugar 19g total added 19g.
Nutrition Facts Per Gummy – Before THC-O is added
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year. This does not include the lifespan of the Delta-8, as it may be ultimately longer or shorter depending on light exposure. Store in a dark place at cool temperatures for the best results.
Serving size according to OEM: 40g (~1.4 oz.) (We do not suggest eating this much of this product at once. This is to help you understand the nutritional information.)
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from Fat|
These and serving sizes do not include the factor of THC-O. These are the original gummy nutritional facts. Do not use this to choose your dose.
Calories: 35, Carbs: 15g, Total Sugar: 10g
These products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. This product is in compliance with federal law under the Farm Act of 2018.
How To Store Your Gummies To Retain Potency and Texture
- Keep out of reach of children and minors. This is an adults-only gummy. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and use delta 8 THC products.
- Do not store near a window or where there is a lot of sunlight. Sunlight will deteriorate cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Do not store in hot or warm areas. It is best to keep this product cool to prevent sticking and loss of potency.
- Refrigeration is always a good option to consider for your gummies, however, if you have minors in the household, you may want to opt for your closet or dresser drawer.
- While we have not frozen our gummies, we understand that freezing your delta-8 gummies may or may not affect the overall consistency and potency. It has a range of variables. We advise against freezing your THC-O gummies. Refrigeration is fine.
- These gummies will keep their potency for about 2 – 3 months in storage if opened. If the gummies are left in their sealed packaging, unopened, they will stand up to the expiration date.
Your tolerance for Delta 8, Delta 9, or other cannabinoid products has no bearing on your tolerance of THC-O, due to how it works.
Whether you are 6 feet tall and 250 lbs or 5 feet tall and 110 lbs, there is no scientific way of determining your perfect dose or how much you are going to need to feel anything. What may affect some greatly may not affect others at all.
Everyone is chemically different. Cannabinoids affect us all differently and different methods of delivery (ie: vaping, smoking, eating, dabbing, etc.) have different levels of impact for each person.
Edibles are often referred to as the sneaky high, where you ingest an edible for your first time and after a few minutes you might say “This is it? This is all?” and then about 30 minutes to an hour later now you’re saying “Oh…okay…now I feel it.”
Overall, the rule is: start slow. Start with one and see how you feel an hour later. Increase if you like, and find your bliss.