What are THC-O Vape Carts?
THC-O vape cartridges are the first way that THC-O was re-introduced to everyone, and frankly, we think it’s a pretty good place to start when getting familiar with THC-O, as you have a little more control over how much you vape v.s. how much you smoke v.s. how much you dab, simply because the dose is consistently averaging around 3mg per puff.
Our vape cartridges are made using the same c-cell technology with customized holes on the vape carts to ensure a more complete and rich vaping experience.
These carts are very unlikely to crystalize or clog up due to the viscosity (thickness) of THC-O.
What is my advantage with THC-O Vapes?
THC-O is a new and popular cannabinoid, and vapes are one of the best ways to become more familiarized with THC-O since you have the ability to slowly dose up and find your comfort zone much easier than other methods of delivery.
Common & General Effects of THC-O Vape Carts:
While these effects are “General” or “common” they are rather broad. True effects are determined by a few factors including individual body chemistry, terpene profile, and cannabinoid content. With that being said, these are the most common effects of Utoya’s THC-O Vape Carts.
- Body Buzz
New Users – What To Know Before Vaping
This vape cartridge contains uncut THC-O distillate. There are no cutting agents or additives. If you are new to THC-O in general, start slow. The best practice is to start with just two to three puffs and see how you feel.
- Take small puffs.
- Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THC-O vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Any product with any form of THC, including THC-O will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This THC-O vape cartridge can be more intoxicating than Delta 9 and Delta 8 THC to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 30% – 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
Vape Cartridge Age Requirements
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy THC-O vape cartridges. The PACT Act is not known to affect the Hemp Industry or the THC-O vape cartridges. Utoya’s vape carts are free of tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol. These cartridges are not meant for re-use.
Instructions: How to Use Your Vape Cart
Our THC-O vape cartridge is ready to go out of the box! Simply screw in your new vape cart and enjoy. Review the instructions below to begin.
- Open the box
- Remove the disposable battery from the box
- Remove the protective covering from the mouthpiece
- Remove the protective covering from the bottom of the vape cartridge
- Place the bottom of the vape cartridge, and line up the threads to a 510 compatible vape battery
- Twist the vape cartridge to the right so the threads begin to tighten onto the vape battery
- Twist the vape cartridge till it is just barely finger tight, make sure it has a slight bit of looseness to it, so that way the airflow is not blocked.
- Place the mouthpiece (top of the vape cart) to your lips.
- Press and hold the button to activate the vape battery’s heating mechanism and begin to inhale. Hold this down for about 3 seconds. This part is preference. The longer you hold the button down, the more vape you will use.
- We don’t suggest that you hold this in for any amount of time, just inhale and exhale comfortably.
Utoya Vape Cart Not Working – Troubleshooting Guide
While this is uncommon for most of our cartridges, especially for THC-O, some people may experience clogging. This is because of the purity of the extract. Vape cartridges left alone for long periods tend to become sticky.
How To Fix A Clogged D8 Vape Cartridge Safely:
- Remove your vape cart from your battery
- Hold the cartridge by its mouthpiece
- Using a hairdryer carefully heat and slowly rotate the vape pen, making sure to heat the entire glass surface of the cartridge.
- Do not get the vape pen too hot! You will not need much heat to accomplish better flow.
- No lighters
- Do not use excessive heat
- Don’t push your vape battery or try to use it as an excessive heat mechanism
99.99% of our customers who have had this problem that followed these steps were able to get their vape cartridge back in working order. If you are still experiencing problems, and you did not use excessive heat, you may contact us and we will be happy to assist you!.,
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. If you are taking medications, consult a physician before using this product. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
Llegal in most states. Check your state laws to confirm.