Canna Breeze Natural Terpene Based Deodorizer – Lemon Haze
Canna Breeze natural deodorizer made with all-natural terpene blend Lemon Haze as seen in the Disposable Vape Line 1 Gram Lemon Haze. This terpene blend is comprised of these two terpenes, which play an important role in skincare as well as fragrances! These terpenes provide a smell that is identical to the strain Lemon Haze. Much like the citrusy strain, you can expect a light and lively energetic boost thanks to the terpenes in this spray!
- Most commonly found in: Lilacs, Nutmeg, and Cumin
- Aroma: Fruity, sort of citrusy, pine, floral, and herbaceous
- Effects: Uplifting and Energetic
- Most Commonly Found In: Black Pepper
- Aroma: Pepper, Spicy, Earthy
- Effects: Interacts with the endocannabinoid system receptors CB1 and CB2, enhancing the reception of cannabinoids and creates the entourage effect.
- Most commonly found in: Mint, Parsley, Orchids
- Aroma: Mint
- Effects: Refreshing, uplifting
Will this help my customers with bad odors?
Canna Breeze is an effective air deodorizer. Here at Utoya, we have tested it in numerous field studies to make sure this spray is worth having in your arsenal of smell-fighting sprays. As a shop owner, it’s important to carry quality smell-fighting products, especially as a smoke shop owner. We’ve tried this spay in the following scenarios with success in eliminating an odor, and we encourage you to try the same with your first order:
- Cigarette Smoke In Vehicles
- Bathroom Smells
- Damp Dank Car Smell
Tips For Your Customers For How to Use This Deodorizer
Use these tips to help you get the most use out of your deodorizing spray.
- Air Circulation is a key factor in helping to eliminate odors. You want the terpenes in this spray to take advantage of the airwaves to spread themselves evenly over the target area.
- Even Coating is important to make sure that your target isn’t missed. Smells travel and seep into walls, carpets, rugs, upholstery, and more. Take advantage of your area. Don’t over-saturate the area, as over-moisturizing something can sometimes have the opposite result of smelling good. Some odors can be extremely challenging, so take your time and use extra air-flow and good even, light coats.